logo
Please support our Sponsors!
Wild Wings Taxidermy
J&S Migrators
Vertical Descent Outdoors
Click here to Contact us!
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SteveInTN  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2015 12:04:10 PM(UTC)
SteveInTN

Groups: Administrators
Man
United States

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 105 post(s)
All,

There has been a dust up of late. If you notice the list of sponsors at the top, it has shrunk down pretty small. One of the sponsors posted something in another thread about this and complained about people doing business through this site without sponsoring. Never having sponsored. Our rates are absolutely dirt cheap for the amount of traffic this site gets. I guarantee you that for every active member that is registered and posting here, there are 10 people who just cruise the site as a guest, for many different reasons. I don't really care about making money through this site but it would be nice if it at least paid for itself.

People have taken advantage of this site for quite some time without feeling the need to sponsor. That MUST stop. Even after the sponsor posted the other day about this, someone posted up openly on the site looking for a phone number and they were quickly obliged.

So from this point forward, if anyone is found to be doing business through the site w/o feeling the need to sponsor, their access will be shut down without warning. I come out of pocket to pay the bills for this site, not to mention the time I spend. I wish it could be open to all and have no rules like this, but it simply cannot unless I pay for the whole thing myself. I am not going to do that.

No more business on here unless you are a sponsor.

Thanks,

Steve
thanks 6 users thanked SteveInTN for this useful post.